Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Parking Lot Justice

Hi!  My name is Pixie.  Well, not really…it’s actually Pamela.  But I like to be called Pixie.  My nickname came about because I like to dress in Goth clothing.  I always wear dark clothes and I like to dye my hair different colors.  My Mom doesn’t like it very much, but I could care less.  My Dad left years ago, so he doesn’t have an opinion.  I don’t give a damn what my three brothers think.  I like my lifestyle, so screw those who don’t understand.

I’m 18 years old and I’m a senior in high school.  I make really good grades, and I could probably have my choice of colleges.  I don’t know what I want to do, but it sure won’t be what my whore mother did after high school.  She danced around poles naked.  Dumb bitch.  No wonder she has five kids…four of who hate her guts.  I live with my grandmother.  I love her and she cares for me.  It has been tough, but Granny and I will make it.

At school I’m kind of a loner.  You don’t get many Goths is rural Louisiana, so I’m kind of an outcast.  Most people leave me alone.  But a few don’t.  I’ve been called “freak, loser, weirdo, or black fingernail bitch” so many times that names don’t have any affect on me.  I do get attention from some of the boys, though.  Some even think I’m cute.  Many like me at first because they think I’m wild and loose.  They also don’t mind that I’m around 5’2” 120 lbs and like to wear tight, dark clothes.  They are intrigued by my alternating hair colors, as well.  When they find out they’re wrong about me being wild and loose, they become the ones who call me “freak, loser, weirdo, or black fingernail bitch.”  Many of the jocks like me too.  They like to step away from their cute little preppy cheerleader girlfriends every once in awhile too.  But they usually leave disappointed.

But there is one boy who can steal my heart.  His name is Ethan.  We have been friends since we were five years old.  He has been my knight in shining armor on several occasions when the teasing has become too much while growing up.  He is very athletic and absolutely gorgeous!  He is the captain of the football team.  Unfortunately, since we’ve gotten older, we have grown apart.  He is now the most the captain of the football team and the star quarterback.  We will still chat every once in a while, and he still speaks whenever he sees me.  But there is a major obstacle to us ever having a chance to go any farther.  He’s dating the only person in the world that I hate worse than my mother.  She’s the most popular girl in school.  Her name is Carleigh, and she’s the bitch from Hell.

Carleigh is relatively new to the area, but she blew in off the East Texas plains like a tornado!  She has been here two years already, and like I said, she’s the most popular girl in school.  She’s the head cheerleader and our class president.  She demanded these positions as soon as she showed up and she walked over whomever she had to get what she wanted.  She didn’t endear herself to many of the girls.  But the boys all love her.  I guess they would when you’re 5’6” 120 lbs of athletic beauty with long golden hair.

Carleigh had a bad attitude towards me already.  But she also had her sights set on Ethan for a while.  She knows we are friends, and after she used her feminine wiles to woo him, she slowly started turning him away from me.  At first I was hurt when he ignored me, but soon I just figured she was causing.  Soon, Ethan and I hardly spoke to one another.  After a while, I even got used to it.  I guess he moved on with his life.  So I should just move on with mine.

Well, that’s all the background I can give you for now, but lets just say that Carleigh and I have developed a little history.  She has become my worst tormentor.  Especially after she learned that Ethan and I were friends.  She introduced several of the names I’m called regularly to the bozos at our school.  We’ve even had words and nearly came to blows a few time, but we were always separated before it escalated any farther.  Secretly, I wish we could just settle our differences once and for all.  I think she’d like that too.  But I know that if we ever did, it would most likely destroy any chance I’d have to repair my friendship with Ethan.  He seems to really like her…even though she treats him like crap.  Love really is blind, I guess.

So this morning I’m walking to my locker.  I am already running late and I’m in a bad mood.  The halls were basically empty and I was worried about getting detention for being late to first period.  But I’m not going to make it to first period.  As I pass by the restroom, two girls charge out and grab me.  One holds my arms while the other covers my mouth so I can’t scream.  They drag me into the restroom and dump me unceremoniously on the floor.  Standing there waiting on me is my old friend Carleigh.  She looks at me with total disdain.  “You look good on the floor with the trash, freakshow.”  She says to break the ice.  “Stay away from my boyfriend, or I’ll fucking kill you.”  Now, I’m at a loss….what the fuck is she talking about.  Well, she proceeds to tell me before I can ask.  “For some reason, Ethan likes you.  You have to be about the ugliest fucking girl I’ve ever seen, but that ignorant bastard likes you.  He talks about you all the time.  So, from this point on, you’ll stay the Hell away from him…or I’ll kick your ass.”  When she finishes, I simply laugh and try to stand up.  As I do, a sharp pain in my side makes me drop back to the floor!  I can’t believe it!  The fucking bitch just kicked me! 

Even in shocked pain, I lunge off the floor and charge toward her, but her two cronies are on me before I can grab her.  They proceed to beat and kick me until I’m a moaning wreck on the bathroom floor.  To make matters worse, they think it would be a good idea to dunk my head in the toilet.  Carleigh seems to think this will ‘wash that green dye shit’ (my hair is a nice lime green this week) out of my hair.  They leave the restroom and I can hear their laughter echoing off the walls as I lay in agony on the bathroom floor.  My head and shoulders are soaked so obviously I can’t go to class.  I decide to sneak out and head home.  And a bad day is about to get decidedly worse.

As I walk home wet and disheveled, a pickup truck comes slowly down the road.  Most of the locals are used to seeing me in bizarre situations, so this shouldn’t be a big deal.  But, unfortunately, it is a big deal.  The pickup truck belongs to Ethan.  He pulls along side me and smiles when he sees that I’m all wet.  Through his goofy (but oh so cute grin) he says, “What happened?  Fall in the bayou?”
“Leave me alone, Ethan.”
“Hey!  You’ve been crying.  What’s going on?”

“Nothing.  Just leave me alone.”
“Pixie, I’m your friend.  Tell me what happened.  Did someone do this to you?  I’ll kill him!  Whoever he is!”

I start to tell him who did this, but I stop short.  Would be believe me?  “Ethan, just leave me alone.  I want to go home.”  Then I start walking….and crying.

“Pixie. Wait!  Please, we’ve been friends a long time!  What is going on?”
“Just go, Ethan!”
“Not until you tell me!”

Exasperated, I finally blurt it out.  “Your fucking girlfriend did this.  And I’m gonna make the bitch pay!”
“Carleigh?”
“Yeah.  Now leave me alone.”
“No way!  What did she do?”  Ethan asked with a stricken look on his face.
“She shoved my head in the damn toilet, Ethan!  I’ve told you now…go away!”
“Bullshit!  She wouldn’t do something like this.”

His comment cut me to the bone.  He’d choose to believe her over me?  Of course he would!  She’s miss popularity, and I’m a fucking freakshow!  “Fuck off, Ethan!  I don’t ever want to see you again!  You fucking asshole!”  I start crying as I continue walking toward home.

“Bullshit, Pixie! She wouldn’t do something like this.” 

But I keep walking all the way home.  By the time I get there I know that I’m gonna find a way to hurt that bitch.

Since it is a Friday in the early fall, it is football season.  Tonight out school team is playing our homecoming game.  It’s a big deal at school for everyone.  Everyone but me, that is.  I never much cared for sports.  But tonight was going to be different.  I am going to try my hand at hunting.  The prey I am seeking is purebred bitch.  And I know the perfect place to find a purebred bitch.

Later that evening, I wake up from a nap and after a shower, I put on my hunting clothes.  My outfit consists of a black “The Misfits” t-shirt, a short red leather skirt, black fishnets and combat boots.  I decided to shave the back of my head for the occasion….they want a freak, I’ll give ‘em a fucking freak!  The I carefully apply a nice layer of corpse paint.  I’m going for the mysterious, but exotic look.  A layer of white with deep black eyeliner and blood red lipstick should work nicely.  Satisfied with my attire, I toss a couple items I may need in my small handbag, and I’m off on the hunt.

As the rest of the town watches the football game, I sit on the curb outside the stadium and watch a certain car.  My prey is known to travel in such a manner.  It’s only a matter of time until I stalk the fabled purebred bitch to this car.  Several people approach me, but none want to carry on a conversation after taking more than a few glances at me.  I didn’t even hear any insults whispered behind my back.  I guess the look on my face sent the message that tonight probably isn’t a good night for such foolishness.  The game finally ended, and from the lack of noise from the crowd, it doesn’t sound like it went well for the home team.  I’m not very torn up about that.  Ethan is the ‘star quarterback.’  I think to myself, “I hope that mother fucker got hurt and that’s why they lost.”  I regret thinking that almost immediately.  I sink into a deeper brooding depression.  And I wait.

When the parking lot has mostly cleared, I spy a familiar figure carrying a homecoming gown across the parking lot…along with a tiara!  How about that!  The purebred bitch won homecoming queen!  Goddamn whore!  This is gonna be fun. 

Surprisingly, she doesn’t see me as she approaches her car.  As she sticks her key in the lock, I say, “Hello bitch.”  She nearly jumps out of her skin!  She drops her keys and nearly tosses her gown over her car!  When she regains her composure and she sees who spoke to her, a malevolent smile spreads across her face.  She says, “I didn’t think you’d ever show your face in public again, weirdo.  Ethan didn’t believe you, did he?  Stupid cunt.  Freak!” 
“Fuck Ethan and fuck you!”
“I do fuck Ethan.  And I know you wish you did.  But he doesn’t want a nasty whore like you.  He told me so just after telling me how you concocted some bullshit story about me shoving your head in a toilet.”
“I’m over Ethan.  But I’m gonna hurt you for what you did today.”
“Whatever, bitch.  I’m not fighting you.  I’ve already won, anyway.  Ethan is mine.  You lose, clown.”  With that, she picks up her keys then starts to get in her car.

I feel completely humiliated.  That certainly didn’t go as planned.  Ethan has already told her what happened, and he chose to believe her.  I don’t think even beating the crap out of her would soothe that pain.  I hang my head in defeat and turn toward home.

I walk about ten paces before I realize someone is running up behind me.  Before I can turn, though, I get hit hard in the back of the head by a fist.  The blow knocks me to the ground.  I try to roll onto my side, but several kicks to the ribs and stomach force me to try and cover myself.  Then I get a glimpse at my attacker…it seems Ms Carleigh is a little angrier with me than she let on.  I really get that idea when she screams, “You fucking bitch, I’m going to kill you!!!”

Well, I really don’t want to die.  My corpse paint is just for show.  It would probably make me an ugly corpse.  But what do I do to stop this slut from kicking me to death?  It seems the only thing I can do at this point is kick back.  From my vantage point, I see a well-aimed combat boot firmly land at full extension against a pretty bare kneecap. 

 Carleigh lets out a scream and drops to the ground holding her injured knee.  I scramble to my feet and release about three years of pent up frustration on her!  Another well-placed combat boot catches her square in the chest and knocks her onto her back.  Now I’m going into full hurt mode.  I straddle her and punch and slap her in the head, neck, throat, and face.  I am determined to make her pay for her cowardly attack.  She tries to break away from my grasp by bucking and throwing wild punches.  She is screaming incoherently about something I can’t quite make out…nor understand…it just won’t register.  I hear the name ‘Ethan,’ the words ‘mine’ and ‘bitch’ several times.  I just can’t put them in sequence yet because of her high pitch screaming and squealing.  So I just continue punching and slapping her.  I’m having too much fun now to really care what she’s screaming about anyway. 

After a few moments, her screaming stops, as does her bucking and swinging.  I knew she wouldn’t be much of a match for me, but I was really hoping she would do better than this.  But I hate this bitch!  I really want to make her pay for humiliating me.  So I decide to humiliate her.  But how?  So many options.  Then I see the perfect set up.  For some reason, the stupid bitch carries a set of handcuffs on her dashboard.  Perfect.

A few more punches then a combat boot to the side of the head and the purebred bitch is completely compliant.  Half-conscious, but compliant.  I grab her by the wrists and drag her limp body across the oyster shell parking lot.  I think to myself, “I really hope you’re wearing a thong, bitch.  Those shells will feel nice up your ass.”  I stop just before reaching her car, then I pick up her keys, get in and start the ignition long enough to roll her windows down.  I smile to myself when I notice the wind is picking up and lightening flashes off to the west.  I love thunderstorms!  Next, I retrieve her handcuffs.  I make sure she has a key, then I get out and close her car door.  Now the hard part.  Since she’s nearly unconscious, I have a hard time stripping her cute little cheer outfit off her.  Her shoes and socks come off easily, but her top, bra and skirt are a bitch.  I’m also surprised no one has seen us yet.  But we are blocked by the shadow of the school building…and the parking lot is basically empty.  Her friends probably think she left with Ethan to go eat or something.  I have a little time for what I have in mind.  I look back down at the purebred bitch and smile when I see that she is, in fact, wearing a cute dark blue thong.  She has several angry scratches from the shells on her bare ass.  Now comes the fun part.  I thread the handcuffs through the car’s steering wheel then turn back to Carleigh.  Taking her wrists in each hand, I wrestle her to her feet, then shove her upper torso into the car.  I secure her wrists to the steering wheel, then drop her.  She falls backwards but the handcuff chains catch her just before her butt hits the ground.  The impact jolts her to full awareness.  She starts crying and begging when she realizes what’s going on.  When she realizes I’m not going to release her, she starts cursing and swearing.  She even threatens to have me arrested.  A well placed knee to the side of her head stops this foolishness.

The wind is really picking up now, and as I turn to leave, I pick up her cheer uniform off the ground and I toss her car keys into a dumpster.  I start walking home just as the first drops of rain fall on the pavement.  By the time I reach home, the awesome thunderstorm has almost abated.  For the second time that day, I’m soaked.  And for the second time today, I see Ethan.  He’s parked in front of my house.  As I walk by his truck, I try to ignore him, but he calls out to me, “Can we talk?”
“Fuck off, Ethan.”
“Pixie, listen.  I confronted Carleigh about what she did to you.  She admitted it.  She’s such a bitch.  I broke up with her on the spot.”
“You broke up?”
“Yes.  I won’t let anyone hurt you.  I’ve been in love with you since we were kids.  I told her that.  She freaked out!  Said she would kill us both if she ever saw us together”

Well, I guess that explains her sneak attack.  And her rambling tirade when I beat the crap out of her.  Now I feel even better about handcuffing her naked ass to her steering wheel and leaving her out in a thunderstorm.  But what the fuck!  “Why didn’t you believe me when I told you what happened this morning?”
“I’m sorry, Pixie.  I just didn’t think she would do anything like that at the time.”
“Ethan?”
“Yes?”
“Fuck off.”
“What?!!”
“Go away.  If you loved me, you would have believed me the first time.  I’ve never lied to you.  So please, just go away.”

He stands and looks at me for a minute, then he takes me in his arms and kisses me in a way that I’ve never been kissed before.  After our passionate embrace, he says, “Pixie, I do love you.  And I’ll do whatever it takes to make you believe that.”

I breathlessly look into his gorgeous eyes, and I reply, “Ethan, I’ve loved you since we were kids.  But now, I just want you to go away.”

He got into his truck and left.  I sat down on the porch and cried.

I was still on the porch when the sheriff’s department came for me the next morning.  I was charged with assault, theft, and false imprisonment.  A week later the charges were dropped after Carleigh’s parents found out what she and her friends did to me in the bathroom earlier that day.  Carleigh was sent to a boarding school in New England. 

Ethan went to the University of Louisiana-Lafayette on a football scholarship.   I never spoke to him again that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment