Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Passion Hatred (A Tragedy): The Second Great Gemma-Joni War, Round One

Cast of Characters:

Me:  The foolish little Cajun girl who…despite numerous beatings… refuses to keep her mouth shut or back down from any challenges.  Passionately hates Gemma…even though Gemma really hasn’t done anything to her.

Her:  The mouthy little tattooed English girl who actually can fight, and loves to hurt and humiliate others.  Hates Joni worse than any other…because Joni has been the cause of many of her recent misfortunes…including paying people to injure her ribs and hit her with a taxi.  Of course, she still Rox

Him:  He’s still with me.  His name is still Joe.

Them:  The pair of professional athletes who were hired by the mysterious “Emma Fox” to destroy Me and Her.  They are played by FCF legends Kayla and Marie B.

Emma Fox:  The mysterious force behind all this foolishness.  Me and Her still have no clue who she is.

The Referee:  Our favorite sexy Canadian, the one and only Boche.

Her Companion:  The guy traveling with Gemma, hawksmoor.  He may or may not really be on our side.

The Tall Announcer Woman:  Obviously one of Emma Fox’ cronies, and she is there to make sure Gemma and I mind our manners.  Played by the beautiful [url= http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=2819]Jessika[/url]


Act I (The Invitation)

The Setting:  My computer room, of course.  Sitting in the very same chair Traveler Jane handcuffed me to.  One day while surfing the web I notice that I have an email from a mysterious address.

Dear Bitch:  (Why do most emails and letters addressed to me start off that way, I wonder? I sadly lament.)

I see that you have made a complete fool of yourself in your never-ending search for me.  (Actually, I forgot who I was looking for, but…).  Not to worry, though.  You will find me soon enough.  I will see to that.  I’m looking forward to finally meeting you in person.  You are such an interesting [b]little girl[/b]; I can’t wait to add you to my collection.

(What the fuck is she talking about?  Collection?)

I find it very humorous that you mistook that poor little English girl for me.  I am also amused that she had to hurt you badly because of your mistake.  That really makes me smile.  I can’t wait to hurt you myself.  But first you must prove that you are worthy of a meeting.  If you want revenge for your stolen story, then come to the listed address on Friday of next week.  If you don’t show up, I will haunt your every dream. 

(listed address)

I am looking forward to meeting you in person.  The thought of you beaten, broken and begging at my feet keeps me up late into the night.

Forever yours,

Emma
xxx

What the Hell is that all about?  I hadn’t thought of Emma Fox since Gemma tried to drown me in a pool of mud!  I would very much like to see Gemma again, but this Emma chick sounds nuts!  I feel I still owe Gemma a good beating.  Joe did stare at her boobs like the sleaze bag he is.  And she is a fucking tramp!  God, I hate her!

But this Emma Fox gal is right.  She did steal my story.  Which is what got all this crap started.  Maybe I should show up next Friday.  I would like to meet her and congratulate her on writing a fine story, and for causing me to get my ribs broken.  Twice!  Fucking BITCH!  Damn right I’ll be there!

Joe left a candy bar on the computer table!   Oooohhh….chocolate!  Yummy!


Act II  (I Accept!)

The Setting:  Our bedroom.  Joe and I are discussing my latest quest for adventure.

“Are you nuts?”  Joe exclaims after I tell him about the mysterious email and my willingness to accept this strange woman’s invitation.  “What if she’s some psycho who wants to kill you!”
“Joe, we already know she’s some psycho who wants to kill me.  What’s the harm in meeting with her?”
“What’s the harm, she may want to KILL YOU!  Let that sink into your brain matter for a minute!”
“Joe, don’t be mean.  I just want to meet with her and see what she’s like”
“You’re crazy!”
“Then why are you still with me?”
“Who the Hell else would put up with your nonsense?  Hell, I enjoy your misadventures, but you’re gonna get really hurt one of these days.  Besides, you have a cute butt.”
“You’re so sweet.  You’re also an ass!”
“You’re going to do this no matter what I say, aren’t you?”
“Most likely.”
“I’ll call the hospital and have the ER staff on standby.”
“Fuck you, smartass.”
“Bzzzp.”


Act III (The Wait)

The Setting:  My screwy everyday life.  Most of my days are spent pondering what this is all about.  I keep getting bizarre emails from “Emma Fox.”  They range from weird all the way to fucking strange.  Some are even threatening.  All are taunting.  I get pictures of dead people, burning war machines, girls in cages, animals, dead animals, pro athletes, and pictures of myself.  Obviously, Ms. Fox is having me followed.  Now I sit in the house all day with the curtains drawn.

“She’s stalking you!  We have to call the police,”  Joe implores after I get an email with images of me walking from my car and into the supermarket along with images of animals devouring women tied to poles in an ancient Roman amphitheater.   I know Joe is probably right.  She is stalking me.  But I prefer to handle things my way.  What’s the harm? (I am kinda dumb, right?)

“You’re a cop, Joe.  You already know about it.”
“You know what I mean, Joni.  We need an official report.”
“So, officially take a report.”
“You know I can’t.  I have a vested interest in this.  I’m biased.  I’ll call and have someone come by.”
“Joe, please don’t.  I want to know what she’s up to.”
“Hasn’t she made it clear?  She wants to hurt you, Joni!”
“Look at the pictures, Joe.  She’s had chances.  Why hasn’t she taken one?”
“She’s playing with you.  Just like a toy.  She eventually will.”
“Then let her try.”
“Damn, you’re stupid!”
“Joe don’t be an asshole.”
“Sorry, honey.”
“Damn right ‘sorry honey!’”
“Bzzzp.”


Act IV  (The Big Day)

The Setting:  Joe decided that I couldn’t be trusted to meet with the mysterious Emma Fox by myself, so he decided to drive me to the address.  The address happens to be a building in the Warehouse District not far from the Super Dome.  The crumbling old warehouse appears to be abandoned.  That is until we walk inside.

“What a dump!”  Joe exclaims as we walk toward the decrepit old building.  “I haven’t been here since I was a patrolman in the Garden District.  It hasn’t changed much since then.  Probably got worse.”
“Joe, I’m scared.”
“About time you got scared.”
“Don’t be an ass.  What if she has a gun?”
“I’ve got a gun.”
“But she’ll shoot me first.”
“Then I’ll shoot her.”
“What good will that do me?”
“She’ll be dead.  I’m probably a better shot.”
“That’s still not very reassuring.”
“Just stating the facts.”
“Joe?  Shut the fuck up.”
“Yes dear.”

As we walk toward the building, I can’t help but feel like I’m being watched.  My fears are confirmed when we approach a side door and it swings open from the inside.  A rather large black man steps out and says, “They’re waiting for you in the big room down the hall.”  Joe thanks him, and the big guy replies, “Anything for a motha fuckin’ po-liceman.”  Joe stops and looks at him for a moment, but then shakes his head and we walk toward the big room down the hall.

We walk through the open entryway into a big room which was obviously an office at one time.  But the building’s architecture is the last thing on my mind.  Sitting on top of an old desk is my old nemesis Gemma…and she looks none too happy to see me.  The feeling is definitely mutual.

“You fucking little BITCH!!!  I knew you were behind this from the start!  I’m going to make you pay for dragging me all the way to this miserable fucking place again!”  Gemma yells when she sees me.
“I didn’t drag you here, cunt!”
“Bullshit, who else would you fucking whore!”  Gemma screams as she rushes at me.  Just as she prepares to swing, the guy with her grabs her by the waist and pulls her back to the desk.  Joe grabs me by the waist, even though I haven’t moved.  Something isn’t right.  Gemma and I just glare at each other with passionate hatred.  The intensity is so thick you could cut it with a knife.  Our animosity is so palpable that I’m surprised the building didn’t implode from it.  The burning hatred intensifies and we break our glare only when a large black woman who looks like a voodoo priestess walks in to summon us.

“You two come wit’ me, you.”
“Where are we going,” I ask.
“Wit’ me.  You stupid or somthin’?”
“You don’t have to be ugly.”
“You want yo’ ass kicked now, you?

I just shut up and followed her after that.

Act V  (Mass Confusion)

The Setting:  Gemma and I…along with our entourage…are being led down another corridor toward a large, well lit chamber.  What awaits us, neither of us can imagine, so we are both apprehensive.  But we can’t refrain from taking little jabs at each other.

“Watch where you’re walking, Bitch!”
“Ow…that was my foot you little cunt!”
“Stop elbowing me!”
“Damn, watch it whore!”
“Walk over there.”
“Fuck you.”
“You’d like to wouldn’t you, Dyke.”
“Trailer park trash.”
“Let go of my hair!”
“Ow, you bitch!”

Apparently, the Marie Laveau clone has finally had enough of our antics.  We found ourselves standing on our tiptoes with each of our hair being held in each of the black woman’s hands.  “Listen you two.  If you don’ behave yo’selves, I’m gonna beat youse asses right now, me.  Now shut yo’ mouths, you.”

Gemma and I walked about ten yards apart and kept out mouths shut the rest of the way.  The large woman finally led us into the large room that was obviously the main storage area of the warehouse.  Once again, the building’s architecture isn’t what concerned me.  The wrestling ring set in the middle of the room is what caught my attention.  I looked at our very large hostess and asked, “Were we brought her to fight again?”

“Damn you dumb, girl!  Jus’ shut da’ fuck up and you may learn somtin.’  Always runnin’ you mouth.  Jus’ be quiet.  I gonna hurt you myself if you don’t, me.  Now come over here wit’ me.  Jus’ you two.”

She led  Gemma and I down another hallway, albeit a much shorter one.  I was really scared now, and when I looked at Gemma, I thought I saw a little fear in her eyes too.  I took some satisfaction in knowing that this ‘brave’ bitch was a scared.  (Haha)  The woman stopped at a door and opened it for us.  She said “This is where you change at.  They’s some bags in there wit’ you names on them.  Put on what in them.  I be back fo’ you shortly.  You two behaves youselves.  If I hears a ruckus, I gonna beat both you asses, me.”  With that she leaves the room.

Gemma and I look at each other then she shrugs and walks into the room.  Sure enough there are two duffle bags lying on a table….her name on one and mine on the other.  Apprehensively…I guess she thought an alligator was going jump out at her…Gemma opened hers.  She looks in and gasps!  I thought to myself, “My God!  Maybe there’s a snake in there!”  But Gemma reaches in and pulls out the smallest red bikini I have ever seen.  It is mostly just strings.  A Band Aid would cover more than that thing!  It is cute, though.  I wish I had one like it for the beach over in Florida.  I hate that bitch for getting it!

I slowly unzip my bag and look inside it.  Of course there are no snakes in it, but there is a powder blue thong….and no top.  What the fuck!  Why does she get a top and I don’t?  Emma fucking hates me!  She wants me to be self aware of my small boobs!  Fucking cunt!  I glare at Gemma as she nearly falls over laughing.  Cunt, bitch, whore!

As instructed, we both dress in the contents of our appropriate duffle bags. 


Act VI  (Unbearable Wait)

The Setting:  Inside our dressing room waiting for the black woman to return.  We are both apprehensive and a little scared, but neither is willing to admit it. 

Gemma and I stare at each other for a few minutes letting our mutual hatred boil down to a low simmer.  We don’t know what’s in store for us, but we both would agree…if we could agree…that whatever it is, it won’t be good for us (unless I can get my hands on her…that is….oooohhhh….a mouse!!!  Eeek!)

“Why are you sitting on the table?”  Gemma asks, staring at me with nothing but contempt.
“No reason,” I reply.
“Get down, you’re going to break it.”
“No I won’t.”
“Whatever.  Just stop inching toward me.  You’re making me nervous.”
“I’m not.  I like it up here.”

Gemma rolls her eyes in exasperation then looks around the room.  Her eyes stop at a small brown object scurrying across the concrete floor.  “Oh, I see what you’re up to,” she says with a smirk.”
“Fuck you.”
“Coward.”
“Fucking cunt,” I reply, blushing.

“How did I get into this mess with you?  This is all your fault.”  Gemma exclaims.
“You didn’t have to come over here.  Why did you?”
“Why would I turn down a chance to hurt you again?”
“You’re such a bitch!  Why waste the money coming over here when you could find someone to beat up in your own miserable country?”
“I didn’t spend any money.  You sent me the plane tickets, remember?  Or have you bleached your hair and killed a few more brain cells since then?”
“I didn’t send you tickets.  I wouldn’t waste a dime on your sorry fatass.”
“Whatever, bitch.”
“How did you get the plane tickets?  What is this all about?”
“You sent me etickets…along with your threatening email.  I decided to come on over and finish this once and for all.  I’m tired of you stalking me.”
“I haven’t sent you anything.  I have been trying to forget you.”
“You should after the two poundings I gave you.”
“I kicked your ass once!”
“You had me hit by a taxi so you could win, you fucking bitch!”
“Well…I still won that time….”
“’I’m really going to enjoy breaking you again.  You’ll be the one ‘beaten, broken and begging’ at MY feet.”

Where have I heard that phrase?  I know I’ve heard it before!  The email!  “You fucking BITCH!  You set this up!”  I yell!
“What?  Don’t try and blame this crap on me!”
“I fucking hate you!  I’m going to put your ass back on that plane in a fucking bag!”

Apparently Gemma finally has enough.  She jumps to her feet and shoves me.  I stumble off the table and nearly step on the poor little mouse, but I manage to use my catlike reflexes to avoid the poor little thing!  (Actually I stumble over top of him and he scurries back into his hole before I step on him…but I like my version better).  I regain my balance and slap Gemma across the face.  We claw and scratch at each others faces for a moment, but before we can go any farther, large hands grasp us by the hair and pull us back onto our tiptoes.  The large black woman exclaims, “I though I tol’ you to behaves yo’selves.  Get yo’ asses into the ring!”

She leads us both out of the room and into the main chamber by our hair.


Act VII  (Why We Fight)

The Setting:  Back into the main chamber.  Several people now occupy the room.  One is Joe.  Another is the guy traveling with Gemma, she calls him ‘Hawk.’  A tall, cute guy standing in the ring wearing a black and white striped shirt and a pin that says, “Kiss Me, I’m Canadian.”  A tall, slightly older woman wearing a business suit is also in the ring.  As are two women dressed in bikinis.  I assume they’re our opponents.

(Damn.  I won’t get my hands on Gemma!  Grrr…)

The large black woman leads us to the ring and tells us to climb in or she’d throw us in.  We decide to go ahead and climb in.  Once inside, the tall woman wearing the business suit walks up and surveys Gemma and I like we are cuts of meat at the butcher’s counter.  I finally ask the obvious question, “Are you Emma Fox?”  She replies with a curt, “Shut the fuck up.” 
“Well, it was just a question.  You don’t have to be rude.”
“Look Blondie, I said ‘shut the fuck up.’  I’ll explain who I am in a few minutes.  Right now I have to make sure Ms. Fox’ instructions are being followed as ordered.”
“So, you work for her?”
She grabs me by the throat and growls, “I said ‘shut the fuck up!’  What part of that do you not understand?”  She squeezes until I start turning blue.  To my surprise, Gemma comes to my rescue. “Hey Bitch, let her go!”
Releasing me, the tall woman turns to Gemma.  “What did you call me?”
“I called you a bitch.  How fair would this be if you choke out my partner?”
“Listen you tattooed little slut, I don’t give a damn what you think is fair.  You were brought here for a reason.  I’m going to do my job.  Even if it means crippling one or both of you.  If you try and stop me, I’ll make you pay dearly.  Now, you shut the fuck up too.”

Gemma and the woman stare at each other for a moment, then Gemma looks away.  She and I glance at each other and we nod in mutual agreement that we should just ‘shut the fuck up.’  Later neither of us will admit that we are scared of the older woman, but we both obviously are.

The tall woman walks back to the center of the ring and motions for Gemma and I to meet her there.  She also motions for the other two women to come to the middle with us.  We all approach her and cautiously eye each other.  Neither of the other two women have expressions on their faces.  Both appear to be cold as ice.  Then the tall spoke:

“Welcome to round one.  My name is Jessika.  As you know this engagement was arranged by Ms. Emma Fox, for her enjoyment.  The four of you were chosen as participants based on certain skills that you possess.”  She glances at me, “Or certain lack of skills,”  (Hey, Bitch…what the fuck does that mean?!!!  Grrr…).  “I would like to take this opportunity to welcome all of you and extend Ms. Fox’ gratitude on her behalf.  As you may or may not know, this will be the first of five encounters between the four of you.  You will act as teams.  The first encounter is obviously today.  Before you leave you will be given instructions on where the second encounter will take place.  Today, Ms. Fox has requested that the encounter be a no holds barred wrestling match in this ring.  You will act as a tag team.  There will be no time limit.  There are also no rules, except only one member of each team is allowed in the ring at one time.  Victory will be achieved by pinning one of your opponent’s shoulders to the mat for a count of ten.  Ms. Fox is strongly urging you to make sure your opponent is unconscious when you pin her.  Of course, that is just a recommendation.  The referee is here only to make sure tags are done correctly, and to count pins.  The winning team will be handsomely rewarded after each round.  The overall winners will also be well compensated.”  Looking at me again, “Ms. Fox will also pay any hospital bills which may be incurred.”  (Hey!  Fuck you!!!  Grrr…)  “Now, I would like for you to take a moment to meet with your opponents.  There are some things about each of you I think the others would very much like to know.”

She steps aside, and we are left facing our opponents. 


Our opponents are eye us as we size them up.  They look like a very odd pair standing side by side, but one thing is instantly obvious....they are both gorgeous!  One blonde and one brunette.  The blonde is the smaller of the pair.  Jessika sees me looking at the shorter girl explains that 'Marie' is a championship gymnast.  She is also an accomplished martial artist and wrestler.  'Marie' is shorter than me...maybe 4'11" to my 5'2".  I definitely outweigh her at 120 lbs.  She might weigh 95 to 100 lbs.  She has shoulder length straight hair and ice blue eyes.  She has the face of an angel, but her eyes show an intense cold calculation that sends shivers down my spine!  Even though I'm bigger than her, I am very intimidated by her icy stare. I’m even more intimidated by her black thong that shows off her incredible, muscular gymnasts legs.

The other girl is quite a bit larger than Marie.  But she has the body of a Greek goddess!  She is at least 5'9" and she probably weighs about 140 lbs.  Compared with Gemma's 5'3", 115 lbs frame, she is a giant!  Her yellow g-string bikini leaves little to the imagination.  Her dark hair is worn straight and her eyes contain the humor and mirth that her partner's doesn't have.  But her sheer physical presence is as intimidating as her stare.  Jessika explains that 'Kayla' is a professional track and field athlete.  'Kayla' has participated in sporting events all over the world.  The look in her eyes is a unnerving.  It is somewhere between cruel and tauntingly inane. 

As we size each other up, Gemma chuckles and looks at Marie, “When did they start letting ten year olds fight?”  Marie looks at her for a moment, then responds by driving a straight right into MY nose!  I clutch my face and drop to my knees as the referee quickly orders the laughing Kayla and Marie to their corner.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?”  I scream at Gemma after I get up and we walk back to our corner.  She simply laughs and says, “Shut up, Blondie.”  I respond by grabbing her hair and we fall into our corner pulling and slapping at each other. 

Over in the other corner, the referee finally gets Marie and Kayla calmed when Kayla blurts out, “Look at those two!”  She says to the ref, “Are you going to do something about that, or can I go over and wedge myself between them?”  The poor ref rushes across the ring and separates us then orders us to turn our backs on each other like grade-schoolers. 

“Hey, she started it!”
“Shut the fuck up, blonde bimbo!”

The ref calms us down then notices that Kayla and Marie followed him across the ring.  He shuffles them back to their corner before more trouble can erupt.  Once there, Kayla again blurts out, “Hey!  Look at them now!”

The poor ref drops his head and sighs as he turns back to our corner expecting to find Gemma and me fighting again.  But this time we are locked body to body engaged in a deep, passionate kiss.  Our hands are working slowly down the others’ back.  The surprised referee yells out, “Stop that!  I’m going to douse you two with a bucket of water!”  He rushes across the ring and separates us again.  Gemma and I stare at each other, both of us out of breathe, with a passionate gaze filled with hatred and lust.


Act VIII (The Match)

The Setting:  The wrestling ring, of course.  Don’t be silly! ;D

The exasperated referee finally has both teams behaving in their corners and he explains that it’s time to start.  Gemma and I decide to let me go first since it appears Marie will be starting out for our opponents.  I want a little revenge for my aching nose.  As I get ready to walk to the middle of the ring, I spy Gemma looking out at the spectators then I see her wink and blow a kiss.  I look to see who she’s flirting with and look straight at Joe.  Gemma smiles coyly and gestures a shy little wave and says, “Hi Joe!”

I turn back to Gemma and say, “You fucking bitch!  I can’t wait ‘til this over.  Then it’s you and me.”
“Oh babes, neither can I.”

The referee steps between us again and ushers me to the middle of the ring where I wait for Marie.  But just as the ref is giving the signal to begin, Marie steps back out of the ring and all 5’11” of Kayla steps in to take the signal to begin!  I stare up at her for a moment, and then I turn and rush toward my corner yelling, “Tag me…tag me…tag me….”

But I don’t make it.  A strong hand jerks me by the hair back to the center of the ring where I get a knee in the small of my back for my efforts.  Kayla then lets my momentum carry me onto the mat, where she drops a knee straight into my belly.  I gasp in shocked pain as Kayla stretches her entire frame atop mine.  She looks into my eyes and says, “Oooohhh…I was expecting a little more fight, but I so love this position.  I think I’ll keep you here for a little while.”  She giggles and chills run up my spine.  I turn my head left then right looking for a way out and then I start trying to twist my body back and forth.  Kayla responds by rising slightly up and dropping her weight back onto my prone body.  I use my hands to try and push her off me, but she won’t budge.  I push with all my might, but stop when I see that it’s futile.  I’m obviously not going to be much help for Gemma in this position.  I suddenly work one of my legs free, and Kayla tries to pin it back down with her foot, but before she can, I draw my leg up and knee her as hard as possible between the legs.  She grunts and rolls off me. 

I struggle to my feet and hope to rush across the ring to tag Gemma before Kayla regains her composure.  But just as I get up, Marie’s hand snakes over the rope and clutches my hair.  She pulls me back, and this allows Kayla time to get up and rush me.  A quick knee to the stomach doubles me up and I drop to my knees.  Over me I hear Kayla and Marie complete a tag.

Marie enters the ring like a mini whirlwind.  First I get a heel in the back.  Then I get the sole of her foot in the back of the head.  Next I get my hair yanked and I’m facedown on the mat.  Then she grabs my arm and drags me across the mat!  I yell out in pain because being dragged across the rough mat burns like hell!  She stops in my corner and says, “Tag that tattooed bitch!  She’s the one I want!”  Still on my face, I reach up and tag Gemma.  I hear her laugh as she climbs through the ropes saying, “Sure thing, Smurfette.”

Gemma and Marie face off in the middle of the ring as I gradually work my way out of it.  I stand up and look out at the action.  Apparently Marie and Kayla are taking Gemma a little more seriously than they did me.  And for good reason.  Gemma is the fighter I’m not.  She has a boxing background and she has had extensive MMA training.  Plus I know from first hand experience how cruel she can be.  My ribs still hurt when it rains…and it rains every fucking day here in New Orleans.  She is a little more calculating and attentive than I am when it comes to confrontation.  Where I tend to storm in through the front door.  Gemma would be the one to silently open a side window then climb in.  Her method seems to be a lot more effective than mine.  She’s only been to the ER twice that I know of…of course both times were my fault!  (Hah!)  Don’t get me wrong…while I greatly admire her skills and fighting spirit…I still thing she’s a fucking bitch and I hate her!

 “Come on, Gemma!  Kick that bitch’s ass!”

Gemma and Marie slowly circle each other looking for an opening.  Marie moves first, dropping to one knee and tries to grab Gemma’s legs.  Gemma responds by stepping back and lashing out with her foot.  Her kick catches Marie in the middle of the chest with a skin-slapping thud!  Marie yelps and rolls to one side, but Gemma is already on her.  She drops one knee into the small of Marie’s back then wraps her forearm around the blonde’s throat.  Marie gags and starts trying to elbow the girl behind her.  Gemma just tightens her grip and soon Marie is turning a nice shade of blue.   Unfortunately for Gemma, she is kneeling in an awkward position and soon Marie discovers this.  Marie rocks back and forth causing Gemma to loosen her grip slightly.  Before Gemma can readjust, Marie wrestles her tiny body out of her grasp.  They roll up on their knees and lock onto each other’s arms and start straining for an advantage.  Although she is obviously stronger than Marie, Gemma is again at a disadvantage.  I see it coming, but I yell for her to look out a little too late!  She is too close to Marie and Kayla’s corner!

Kayla pokes her leg between the ropes and viciously kicks Gemma in the side of the head.  The blow knocks Gemma onto her side and she tries to roll away, but the kick certainly had some affect on her.  Marie stands up and lashes out with a kick of her own that sends Gemma sprawling to the mat.

Now I hate Gemma worse than any person in the world.  I rank her right up there on my list of distastes alongside snakes, rats, my papaw’s feet, cauliflower, country music and oil spills in the Gulf of Mexico.  But I can’t let her lose!  She’s my partner in this mess!  I have to do something.  So I do something.  And it turns out to be a huge mistake.
Act IX  (Well….That Didn’t Work Out As Planned)

The Setting:  Still in the ring…. ::)

As soon as Kayla interferes, I climb through the ropes and rush over and attack Marie.  The referee forces his way between us and then pushes me back towards my corner.  His attention is fully on me and he doesn’t see Kayla climb into the ring and start pummeling poor Gemma along with Marie.  The asshole won’t even look when I try to tell him what’s going on.  Eventually, I angrily climb out of the ring, and he returns his attention to the match.  Unfortunately, the damage has been done.  Marie…who’s still the legal person in the ring…drags the half-conscious Gemma to our corner and holds up her limp hand for me to tag.  Marie smiles like a predator when I slap Gemma’s hand and climb through the ropes. 

Now, I’m pissed at our opponent’s treachery.  These crazy bitches knew exactly what was going to happen.  They played us like a fiddle (a fiddle’s a violin in Southern terms, for those unfortunate enough to be born outside the southern US ;D).  Now it’s virtually two against one.  I’m afraid this isn’t going to work out very well for me.  When I get angry I do stupid things.  Much stupider than normal, I’m afraid.  But I’m really good at losing my temper.  My next few actions will dictate the course of the rest of the match.  And of course, those actions are stupid…..

I enter the ring and immediately tackle Marie to the mat.  I punch and slap at her while trying to climb on top of her.  But she has the leverage advantage and quickly tosses me aside.  She rolls free and kicks me in the belly when I rise up and charge at her again.  I double up and she snares me by the head and forces me face first into the mat.  My forehead hits the mat with the force of all my weight behind it.  The only things I see from that point on are stars, fog and haze.  Marie rises to her feet with my head still trapped and then she repeats the same move.  Now I don’t even see stars, fog and haze.  All I see is an empty void, and I hear an awful ringing in my ears.

Marie releases me and strolls triumphantly to her corner.  She tags Kayla and says, “You wanted her, now go finish that little pussy.”  Kayla smiles as she walks toward me. 

“Oh, poor little fly trapped in the big, bad spider’s web.  You are so tasty lying there on the mat.  I’m going to enjoy devouring you….”  Kayla says, giggling as she walks toward me.

(Devouring me?  Does she mean, eating me?  Oh…my…God!!!  What have I gotten myself into?)

Before I can ponder that question any longer, I am yanked to my feet by the hair.  Once there, I am picked up and lifted over this towering woman’s shoulder.  Then I’m slammed back first to the mat.  “Aaahhhh, fuuuuucccckkkk!” I scream as my back solidly strikes the surface. 

Once again I am pulled to my feet by the hair, and once again I am lifted over this incredibly strong woman’s shoulders.  Then I am thrust downward again.  Only this time, my back stops when it crashes painfully across Kayla’s outstretched knee!  My feet and head continue their downward momentum, though, and my head strikes the mat with a sickening thud!  This time I hurt too badly to even cry out in pain.  All I do is weakly gasp.  But my back is still painfully arched over Kayla’s outstretched knee, and she soon shows me why as she teaches me ways to feel pain that I never imagined possible.


Act X  (Pain)

The Setting:  Still in the ring draped across Kayla’s knee.  ::)

Kayla is a master at perpetuating human misery, and she enjoys doing it.  The entire time she is bending my poor aching back over her knee she is giggling like a schoolgirl.  She tries to touch my head and toes to the ground at the same time by pressing down on my chin with one hand and my knees with the other.  Then she sees how high she can make me bounce off her knee and how far my spine will bend as I drop back onto her.  The entire time she is giggling uncontrollably.  She finally tires of this game and rolls my limp body off her knee and onto the mat.  I land with splat on my belly.

She rolls me over onto my back and sits on my chest.  Mercifully, she pins my wrists to the mat and tells the ref to count.  In my pain filled mind I am just glad that the torture is almost over.

“One….two….three….four….five….six….seven….eight…..”

Kayla rises off my chest and pulls my head up by the hair.  She looks at the ref and says, “She kicked out.  Didn’t she kick out, Marie?”  Marie replies, “I saw her kick out.”

I guess these crazy bitches aren’t done yet. 

Kayla rolls me back onto my belly and straddles me and then sits on the small of my back.  She grabs my hair and pulls my upper body off the mat and drapes my limp arms across her thighs.  She lets go of my hair but she wraps her hands under my chin.  The she pulls back on my chin and I nearly pass out from the pain.  I have never hurt so badly in my life!

Kayla starts giggling again as I gasp in pain each time she pulls my chin skyward.  My chest is completely off the mat and my back is bent nearly 90 degrees.  To my utter amazement, Kayla starts nibbling on my ear!  I feel her hot breath as she playfully nips and licks it.  I scream my surrender over and over, but in a playful voice she reminds me, “I accept your submission, but that isn’t how the game is played.  I have to pin you, remember.  Now listening to you scream makes me think that you aren’t beaten yet.  So, I guess I’ll have to keep you here for awhile….”

I can’t believe how much pain my body can take without passing out!  This is awful!  How do I get myself into situations like this?  I am completely at the mercy of another human being…who is obviously intent on annihilating me.  “Please….I give up….” I whimper.  But Kayla just giggles.

Meanwhile, Gemma has almost recovered from the beating Kayla and Marie gave her while the ref was trying to keep me from helping her.  And she is pissed about that beating.  To my relief…and consternation…she climbs through the ropes and rushes at Kayla, tackling her and sending all three of us sprawling into a heap.

Upon seeing Gemma interfere and attack her partner, Marie jumps into the fray…literally.  She climbs up onto the top corner buckle thingy and jumps onto Gemma’s back.  Now all four of us are a wriggling, writhing mass of arms, legs, knees, heads, and butts rolling around on the mat.  The poor, overwhelmed referee doesn’t know which way to turn to restore order to this mess.

Finally, we separate into two groups:  Gemma and Marie in a full-blown brawl on one side of the ring, and the still addled Kayla and I on the other.  Somehow I wound up on Kayla’s back with my hands wrapped deep in her hair.  I leg go with one hand and start punching the bigger girl in the face and the side of the head with the other.  To my surprise, the punches start having some effect on her!  After a moment, she collapses to her knees with me still punching her.  “Damn,” I think to myself, “Maybe we can still win this thing!” 

Now Gemma  is very pissed, and the very pissed Gemma finally knocks Marie completely out of the ring!  Then she turns her attention towards Kayla.  But before she can come help me, the ref steps in front of her and starts pushing her out of the ring.  I’ve got Kayla right where I want her, but I’m still too weak from the pounding she gave me earlier to finish her off.  I just wrap my legs around her torso, hang onto her hair, and keep punching until she collapses into the corner.  Still I keep squeezing, pulling and punching.  Gemma sees the situation over the ref’s shoulder, and she finally wrestles away from him.  She storms into the corner, pulls me off Kayla, and begins hitting Kayla herself.  I wade back into the corner to help, but Gemma turns and slaps me hard across the face….

At first I’m shocked.  Then I’m deeply hurt.  I can’t believe my partner has turned on me.  I just stand in the middle of the ring staring in disbelief at what just happened.  Gemma turns her attention back to Kayla, and the ref turns his attention back to getting Gemma out of the ring.  I keep standing in the middle of the ring, staring in disbelief and rubbing the still stinging place on my face.  As I stand there, Marie sneaks up behind me and hits me as hard as she can in the back of the head.  To this day I believe she hit me with a brick, but nonetheless, my fight is over.  I sprawl to the mat nearly unconscious. 

The rest of the action is a blurry haze.  Marie goes to assist her partner, and she and the referee finally manage to push Gemma out of the ring.  Marie follows her out onto the floor where they continue to fight outside the ring.  Since Kayla and me are the legal people in the ring, the ref doesn’t bother with them. 

Kayla finally comes to her senses and spies me sprawled, semi-conscious, on the mat.  She slowly walks over to me and yanks me up by the hair, facing her.  Then she drives a fist into my stomach that doubles me up.  Once in that position, she forces my head between her legs, holds me in that position while she works her arms around my chest.  Then she lifts my entire body over her head…I’m facing the ceiling…and finally slams me back first to the mat as hard as she can.  As I bounce off the mat, the world around me fades to black.  I hear the referee’s count but it sounds as if it’s coming through a tunnel.  It doesn’t help that Kayla has her soft, firm butt planted squarely on my face.

“One…two…three…four…five…six…seven…eight…nine…ten!”

I also miss Kayla and Marie’s victory celebration, although I get several emails…complete with images of their victory poses…from Emma Fox over the next few weeks as reminders.

As soon as the match is over, Joe rushes into the ring to check on me.  After a while I start coming to and I look at him with complete shame and humiliation on my face.  I swore to myself that this is the last time I will ever feel this way. 

After a little while I work up the strength to head back to our dressing room.  I can’t wait to get out of this place.


Act XI

J'veux ton amour
et j'veux ton revenge
J'veux ton amour
I don’t wanna be friends

I slowly climb out of the ring and walk with my head down back to our dressing room.  I walk in as Gemma is changing clothes.  I glance at her but then hang my head and start changing as well.  I decide not to speak to her. 

The room is silent as we change clothes until Gemma breaks the calm.  “I thought you did pretty well considering the circumstances.”

I just stare at the floor and continue to change.

“Given that they were pros brought in to really hurt one of us, I think we both did pretty good.  We’re both in one piece.”  She continues.

Still I just stare at the floor.
“I think we’ll do considerably better in the next encounter.  Now, that we know what to expect.  Oh, by the way, details for the next encounter are in your duffle bag.  That scary Jessika woman brought them just before you came in.  She was right…we are being well compensated.” 

Finally I do reply, “There won’t be a next time for me.”

Gemma stops what she’s doing and stares at me.  “What do you mean?
“Just what I said.”  I say without raising my head.
“Why not?  I hate you with all my existence, but one thing I will say is that I could never imagine you backing down from a fight…even though you can’t fight your way out of a wet paper sack.”
“I’m just done with this.  That’s all.”
“Come on, this is fun!  You know it is or you wouldn’t be here!”
“It was fun….until my partner turned on me….”

Now it was Gemma’s turn to be shocked.  “What?  Turned on you?  When did I turn on you?”  She said, her voice rising with each word!

I sit silently with my head down for a moment then I reply, “You slapped me.  We could have finished her right then.  I tried to help when they ganged up on you, but you slapped me.  I would have walked through gunfire for you today.  Now, I’m through with this….”

Gemma stared at me for a few moments then approached me.  “Hey…I was angry at the way they attacked me.  I know that asshole referee wouldn’t let you help, but you tried.  That’s all I can ask for.   I was pissed.  I was going to make her pay for what they did.  You startled me when you came back.  Honestly, I thought you were Marie.  You have to believe that.”

I simply hung my head as tears welled up in my eyes.  I know she’s right.  It made sense.  She did come to my rescue.  But she deserves a better partner than me.  The tears stream down my face, and she softly caresses my cheek.  After a minute, she pulls me to my feet and we come together in our second passionate kiss of the day.  I taste the sweet warmth of her breath on my lips and the soft heat of her tongue as in presses against mine.  Our bodies press closer to one another as her hands slide down my back to the blue thong I was forced to wear.  She pulls me tighter against her and I do the same until we are almost one unit melted together but mutual heat and lust, fueled by our passionate hatred for one another.

As quickly as it began, Gemma ends the embrace by pushing me away.  When I’m at arm’s length, she lunges forward and drives her right fist deep into my belly.  Not expecting the blow, it comes as a complete, devastating shock!  I collapse to the floor in a tearful heap.  Gemma stares at me for a minute, and then says, “I’ll see you at the next encounter.  We’ll kick their butts next time.”  She turns to walk out of the room just as Joe enters to see what the commotion is about.  As a last jab at me, she grabs him by the back of the head, presses her boobs into his chest, and kisses him hard on the lips.  Then she turns to me, winks, smiles, then walks out of the room.

Act XII

Joe and I drive westward towards the hot, setting Louisiana sun.  I ride with my head in his lap still contemplating giving up my troublemaking ways.  I don’t know how much more abuse my body…nor my injured psyche…can take.  All I know is I am in the safest place I can possibly be in right now as we pass near the Lake Ponchartrain Causeway and out of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment